Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Natalie and Alan Anytime

Recently I got to go back home to Tennessee for a visit with the family. If you haven't been there, you need to go... It's BEAUTIFUL! Spring in Tennessee means Mother Nature puts on her routine show - rain in the morning, clear for the afternoon, and storms in the evening. As you can imagine, that leaves the outdoors looking amazing. The rain saturates the trees and grass with a rich, green color making for some great looking pictures. I had to take advantage of that so I grabbed my brother, Alan and his beautiful girlfriend (my future sis!), Natalie and we headed out for some pics.

Alan is handsome and extremely witty - the kind of witty that we all wish we could be. He doesn't say much but what he does say is usually hilarious. He's working on his last year of Pharmacy school (so proud of you!!) and is extremely busy so I was lucky to steal him away for a bit. Natalie, gorgeous and kindhearted, is the perfect example of the modern day southern belle - you can't help but fall in love with her the second you meet her. Seriously, I challenge you not to... you will fail. :)

I dragged these two all over to try and grab the shots I wanted. I couldn't have had better models. They did everything I asked and more.

Thanks guys, for letting me steal you away for as long as you did. I had a blast!

Carol












3 comments:

Robert Buckley said...

Awesome pictures carol!

Unknown said...

We had a great time and loved all of the photos! Thanks so much. We cannot wait for you to visit again!

Unknown said...

The pictures are excellent! Hurry back to Tennessee so you can take some more!